Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year....New You!

Hello friends! Great news - Nutritious in the City is open for business and I am ready to start seeing clients. I am a health coach, which is probably a new concept for most people. So how can I help you as your health coach?

Each person's roadmap to optimal health will look different. I will work with you to help you establish health goals (lose weight, anti-cancer diet, better digestion, less stress, more energy, feed your family better, etc) and then help you to achieve these goals by making small, sustainable changes.

I do not impose rules on you of what you can or can't do. I promise I won't come in and tell you that you need to stop everything you are doing that you enjoy and eat just like me. Instead I work with you to add in positive changes that are specific to your needs and that will add up to transforming your health and your life. We all thrive under different circumstances and with different foods, the adventure is in determining what is ideal for you and your family.

Our health is one thing that we can control. Although our genes may be predisposed for us to get cancer or heart disease, our every day habits are what determine if the trigger is ever pulled. The earlier you start changing your habits to optimize your health, the more successful you will be. Your future is in your hands and I'd love the opportunity to work with you to make it a happy, healthy, active one! Contact me today for a free health breakthrough session!

No comments:

Post a Comment